Funding Year: 2018-2019
The Fort Collins Urban Sustainability Research Network (USRN) is developing a platform for enhancing collaboration among the diverse organizations, institutions, and communities dedicated to building a sustainable future for Fort Collins, and other cities along the Front Range. Through this platform, the GCRT will develop a systematic approach to the region’s urban research needs and develop comprehensive sustainability goals. This team aims to build capacity among diverse partners and stakeholders to create innovative and equitable place-based solutions that could influence how cities around the globe approach and fund sustainability efforts.
- Melissa McHale, Department of Ecosystem Science and Sustainability
- Kelly Curl, Department of Horticulture and Landscape Architecture
- Sonali Diddi, Department of Design and Merchandising
- Courtenay Daum, Department of Political Science
- Paula Yuma, School of Social Work
- Edward Gage, Department of Forest and Rangeland Stewardship
- Colin Day, Institute for the Built Environment
- Molly Saylor, City of Fort Collins
Join the Network!
You are invite to join our rapidly growing network.
Click here to receive updates and invitations to future events